Monday, May 27, 2013

Educreations is AWESOME!

I have been absent from the blogging world for awhile due to a complex schedule.  I have been teaching with the North Carolina Virtual Public School in addition to my regular teaching job.  It has been a hectic semester so I am hoping to get back online during the upcoming summer break.  However, I wanted to blog about one of the most impressive apps that I have recently started using - Educreations (www.educreations.com).

Educreations allows anyone to create a screencasts and post them.  It is super easy and only requires a log in.  For me, I have loved using my iPad and a stylus to create various screencasts.  Here is a short one that I used to explain the Soil Triangle to my Environmental Science class -

 (http://www.educreations.com/lesson/view/soil-triangle/7095723/?ref=link)


The real advantages of using Educreations is that it is free and easy to use.  All you need is a computer or iPad and inspiration.  I encourage everyone to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment